Versatility and strenght are one of the most crucial features of Imer BOOMIX® M429. The boom is made of steel with a high yield strength and consists of four boom arms in the “Z” type folding. The boom reaches almost 29 meters vertically and its minimum opening height is only 6.65 meters above the ground. The machine is equipped with a DN100 manganese steel pipeline with high abrasion resistance. Optimised stabilization thanks to the front outriggers in the “V”-shaped configuration with double extension, allow safe working conditions, even when the concrete mixer drum is empty. The special design of section four and section three means that a larger working area can be achieved due to the effective use of the boom in a horizontal range.
Features of the Imer BOOMIX M429 machine:
- operator friendly;
- has a wide working area;
- maintains high stability due to front supports .
For the Imer Boomix M429 we have three variants of concrete mixers with a nominal capacity of 7, 8 and 9 m3. The pressure water system is equiooed with the 800 l water tank. It is integrated with the oil tank in one structure. It has a capacity of 350 liters. The boom consists of 4 sections folded in the Z system. It is made of weldox 700 steel with high tensile strength. Vertical reach of the boom is 28.7 m while horizontal is 24.7 m. This model has a DN100mm pipeline with 4.5” couplings. The pipeline itself is made of HB 400 steel. At the end of the pipeline there is a 3m hose as standard. The maximum span of the front supports is just over 5 m, while the distance between the two rear is just over 2m. The machine is mounted on 8 × 4 chassis. The drive requires a power take-off from the engine to drive a concrete mixer, and a double power take-off from the gearbox to operate the boom and pump.
Imer BOOMIX M429 pumping unit:
- Pump type SCP 60/55;
- Flow rate: 60 m3 / h at 30 cycles per minute;
- Piston diameter: 200 mm;
- Stroke: 1.000 mm;
- Pumping pressure: 55 bar;
- Hopper capacity: 350 l;
- 7″ S-valve;
- Wear plates is made of steel: 700 HB;
- Hydraulic pump: 107 cm3 / revolution with constant power regulator;
- Overflow sensor on the hopper;
- Safety limit switch on the charging hopper grille;
- Vibrator on the hopper grate;
- Foldable chute for easy maintenance.
Imer BOOMIX M429 pump equipment:
- Radio remote control (cable control as option);
- Chute with a hydraulic lift;
- Tool box;
- Machine level gauge;
- Rear working light;
- Centralized lubrication system for concrete pumps;
- Outrigger support plates.